2017 Address Collection
The Australian Government Department of Education and Training (the department) will collect student residential addresses for all non-government schools between 1 March and 31 May 2017, in accordance with section 21 of the Australian Education Regulation 2013.
Non-government schools are required to complete the address collection for each of their campuses as part of their obligations under the Australian Education Act 2013.
The department has provided all approved authorities with a letter to inform them of the upcoming collection.
Steps to complete the address collection
1. Schools are required to send the statement of addresses notice to students' parents/guardians advising them of the address collection.
2. Confirm you have access to the School Entry Point (SEP) and the SES website. See note below.
3. Download the address collection template and populate it with your students' addresses.
4. Access the instruction materials below to assist you with uploading your students' addresses in the SES website (via SEP).
- Video Tutorials
- Tutorial 1 - Preparing student address records
- Tutorial 2 - Submitting student addresses
- Tutorial 3 - Amending student addresses
- Tutorial 4 - Finalising submission and online declaration
Please note: Access changes to the SES website
Access to the SES website is now through School Entry Point (SEP). Please visit SEP for more instructions on how to obtain a SEP login and password. If you already have a SEP login, you may have to update your current SEP access to include access to the SES website.
If you require assistance with an issue related to the address collection or SES scores please contact the SES help desk:
If you require assistance with an issue related to access to the School Entry Point (SEP) and SES website please contact IT support:
Please note the help desks will be open from 9-5pm (AET)
Last modified on Wednesday 29 March 2017 [21|8641]