Below are some helpful tips to getting the most out of School Entry Point
- Access the system using your own personal account and ensure that you do not share login details with another user.
- Read the instructions for all the data collections carefully.
- Save regularly.
- Contact us if you have any queries.
- Ensure you have the correct figures in all your fields.
- Do not double click on any data.*
- Log out and shut down your browser when you are finished.
- Set your browser settings so that pages are refreshed on every visit.
- Scroll and select with your mouse, not with PageUp, PageDown or Tab keys.
- Enter data with the keyboard, not with cut/copy and paste.
- Navigate between pages using the buttons supplied, not with the Back and Forward icons on your Tool Bar.
- School Entry Point will timeout. Should you need to come back to the system at a later time, it is best to logout and login again when needed.
* If you double click, you may receive the message: "Your request is currently being processed, please wait for the page to fully load". If this happens, click on the Refresh button.
Last modified on Friday 15 June 2018 [133|12981]