Collection Guidelines and Schools Online Help
This site is designed to support users with the various schools data collections for the Australian Government Department of Education and Training.
The different sub-applications that support the distribution of funding, the collection and sharing of data, and the development of education policy and programs are as follows.
Data reporting applications
- COI - Census on the Internet
- CC - Compliance Certification
- SES - Socio-Economic Status (Student address collection)
- STATS - Student Attendance
- NCCD-SWD - Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on School Students with Disability
Financial reporting applications
These data collections inform reporting requirements for schools to receive funding under the Australian Education Act 2013. Data collected is used in a number of ways, including calculation of funding allocations and to meet departmental reporting obligations on schooling in Australia.